|What is service like?
What about after the service?
- Although FBC is predominantly African-American, we welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures and religions.
- There is no dress code expectation. However, attendees tend to wear business attire. We want you to "come as you are."
- You will be greeted by a greeter or an usher who will assist you in finding a seat. The worship service is blended at 8:30am with traditional and non-traditional elements. The 11am service is more traditional in nature. Services last less than 90-minutes and you will be surprised how fast the time flies once you enter the presence of God through praise and worship.
- Our Senior Pastor, Rev. Dray Bland preaches most of the messages. The message are dynamic and powerful, with an aim to empower people to connect to God and live out the gospel.
How do I join? (Membership)
- Following service, we invite you to meet our Pastor and other leaders.
- There are several ways to join our church family: Christian experience, candidate for baptism or rededication. You can join at any time, so don't worry if you miss the invitation on that particular Sunday.
- Once you have united with FBC, the next step is "Starting Point," our new member training class. Call the church office at (336) 486-2532 for more information.